Array to string conversion - error

Started by Lord991, November 27, 2014, 11:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord991

Hi guys, I need some help about some errors showing up in my log.

8: Array to string conversion
File: /forum/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 2417

and when I look at the line:

==>2417: $code = strtr($tag['content'], array('$1' => $data));

Can someone help me, and tell me what to change, because I'm not an expert. Thx  :)

Kindred

some more details will be needed.

SMF version?
mods installed?
What are you attempting to do when you get this error?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Lord991

Version: 2.0.9

1.    Box BBCode    1.2    
2.    Quick Spoiler    0.9.5    
3.    Custom Form Mod    1.7    
4.    nCode Image Resizer    1.4    
5.    SMF 1.1.20 / 2.0.9 Update    1.0    
6.    YouTube BBCode    2.6    
7.    Users Online Today    2.0.1    
8.    Slash through Banned Usernames    3.0    
9.    MCLegendII.2    3.0    
10.    Default Avatar    2.3    
11.    SimpleDesk - Integrated Helpdesk for Simple Machines Forum    2.0    
12.    Tidy Child Boards    1.4.1    
13.    reCAPTCHA for SMF    0.9.9    

I don't know how to describe, the forum works perfectly, but then these errors shows up, many of them. When user view a topic, when user seeing his profile etc.

http://xxxxx.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=154
File: /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx.net/forum/Sources/Subs.php

http://xxxxx.net/forum/index.php?topic=10104.0
File: /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx.net/forum/Sources/Subs.php

margarett

That has to be related to a BBC MOD. Since you have 2 of them, I'd suggest you to uninstall them (one at a time) to figure out the culprit ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Lord991

Hm, maybe Box BBCode or YouTube BBCode, I think its the first one maybe because we use lots of box in our posts.

How can I fix it if the Box BBCode mod makes this error ?

Arantor

Start by uninstalling the mod to verify if it even is that mod...

roshaoar

Hello,

Probably a somewhat optimistic request, but I was wondering if there is such a thing as a post or article somewhere that goes through the various error types that you might see in the error log, and what the likely steps are in resolving the error. I don't know enough to list the various errors yet, but it'd be tremendously useful to have something like this somewhere. Help people help themselves so newbs like me don't keep bothering folks here and all that :)

Thank you for your time,

-Johan

Shambles

Spooky that you should bump this topic, as the exact error is now being seen across multiple Tapatalk installations, following their 4.2.3 update (as reported by me on their support forums).

roshaoar

I just found this by googling for something like smf error and then restricting google's output to the last 12 months. Unfortunately it didn't give me a post like I describe, hence the request here!

Steve

As the OP hasn't been seen since December I'm going to mark this solved.

@ roshaoar - I'd be seriously surprised if there were such a thing considering the mind-boggling number of errors that are possible. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: