News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Need help I had error!

Started by erased, November 27, 2014, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erased

Hello all. I have a error with SMF Forum when i uploaded a mod which name is "CountryFlags_v2.1". After i upload it my site crashed and this showing :

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare countryflag() (previously declared in /home/a5642809/public_html/Sources/Subs.php:4493) in /home/a5642809/public_html/Sources/Subs.php on line 4670

Free Web Hosting

Screen :

Please tell me how to fix it   :-\

Irisado

Is this the first mod you have tried to install just out of interest?

Who is your host, and which version of SMF are you running?

Finally, questions about mod problems normally belong in the mod support topic (which I think is this one: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=106060.0.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

erased

Quote from: Irisado on November 27, 2014, 01:24:51 PM
Is this the first mod you have tried to install just out of interest?

Who is your host, and which version of SMF are you running?

Finally, questions about mod problems normally belong in the mod support topic (which I think is this one: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=106060.0.

1) No, it's not my first mod which i installed
2) My host is 000webhost and I run with SMF 2.0.9 Version
3) I download the mod from here > ( http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=417 )

- Please if you can to help me, because really I spend a lot of my time on this website

erased

I already fixed the problem by myself! Yeah...:)
If anyone have the same problem must go in "Subs.php" which is in public_html/Sources folder. Аfter having visited the folder, you'll see the many code's. Move scroll down and at finally you will see "Country flag's code's and etc.." Delete them all and save! That's all.

erased

Тhe following problem is that, when I click to modify my profile in SMF Forum showing this... Fatal error: Call to undefined function countryflag() in /home/a5642809/public_html/Sources/Profile-Modify.php on line 254
Screen :

Any ideas how to fix it?

Sir Osis of Liver

Same problem you posted earlier, shouldn't have started another thread.  Something's wrong with the countryflags mod, and you've probably made it worse by deleting stuff from Subs.php.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

erased

Well... maybe yes, since no one helping me with something for example to tell me what to do and etc.. I need help, but I receive such comments that doesn't help me in any way..

Sir Osis of Liver

If the problem appeared after you installed the mod, it didn't install correctly or is incompatible version.  If you've uninstalled the mod and still have the problem, it didn't uninstall cleanly.  If it's the last mod you installed, you can restore the backup created by Package Manager before it installed the mod.  It's in /Packages/backups.

- R. Waters

Kindred

WHat happened is that you double (or more) installed a mod.

The only good way to fix it is to MANUALLY remove the duplicated code...   and I suspect that you have more than that one spot duplicated... it's just that one spot of duplication caused an error...  but the other duplicated code should also be removed.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

erased

I fixed. The problem was in Subs.php I should add a countryflag code there..  Thanks anyway!

Sir Osis of Liver

- R. Waters

Kindred

Since he DOUBLE installed the mod originally, and then manually removed even the correct bits, he now has a partially installed mod...

in other words, he removed too much

Also -- merging posts.
erased --

1- do not start multiple posts about the same thing.
2- Do not use titles like "help me" "problem" or other useless terms.   Use a descriptive title like "error noted after manually removing code" or "undefined function error"
3- Mod specific questions really should be asked in the thread dedicated to supporting that specific mod.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: