Block in Block for Simple portal

Started by Bruce the Shark, November 30, 2014, 06:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce the Shark

Hi Just wondering as i have simple portal installed on my forum, with regards to the files or editor to adjust the code where would this be located.
Would i need to download the files via ftp and adjust this through note pad on my pc or can this be done through the admin panel?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bruce the Shark

Kindred

In the simple portal admin section.

However, questions regarding simple portal should be asked in the support thread for that mod.. Or on the simple portal support site.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bruce the Shark

Are you able to move this tread there?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: