Topic solved button

Started by Mex, December 01, 2014, 09:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mex

Yo

I love the "Mark topic solved" button.

However I think the text of the opposite button "Topic not solved" is misleading to imply the topic is not solved, I think it should say "Mark topic not solved" instead.

margarett

This is clearly a MOD support issue, that you need to address in the specific support topic ;)
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=286932.0
Since this is not a core feature request, I'm locking the topic.

edit: it was brought to my attention that the OP might refer to this site and not the MOD itself. I'm unlocking the topic and moving it to "Site Comments, Issues and Concerns"
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Burke ♞ Knight

I think the OP has a valid point.
The button really should be more clear for those that may not understand English much.

"Mark topic not solved" does look more professional, too. ;)

Kindred

except then it becomes too large for the space.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Mex

I'm pretty sure the container HTML element isn't too small for it.

I changed the text locally via Inspect Element and it looks fine for me.

Kindred

not the container... it looks bad with that wide a button
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: