News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Where do I change this Wording

Started by keyboard, December 03, 2014, 12:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keyboard

I have disabled Registration, Where do I change the wording to reflect my email address ?

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry, registration is currently disabled, due to excessive spammers. To join, please email me  [email protected]
Слaва
Украинi

Sir Osis of Liver

That is not a standard error, must be from a mod.  The standard message is in /Themes/default/languages/Errors.english.php -

$txt['registration_disabled'] = 'Sorry, registration is currently disabled.';

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

margarett

But that's not a good idea... Your email will be spammed until the end of times :P

You should try some mods that keep spammers away, instead of closing registrations ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

kawajax

Quote from: margarett on December 03, 2014, 04:46:12 PM
But that's not a good idea... Your email will be spammed until the end of times :P

You should try some mods that keep spammers away, instead of closing registrations ;)

I confirm at that is right procedure :)

I have forum where is about +20000 visitors of every month, and no problem of spammers. Registeration is free and fully automatic.
No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
http://shareitservice.com/

Deaks

keyboard, do you still need help with this? if so can you update us to what you have tried since.  I have marked this as solved just incase :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: