News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Delete Search Box?

Started by Vranx, October 14, 2005, 10:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vranx

Sorry if these questions have been asked already, the search function was down due to server load.

I would like to remove the search box (#1).
Move the things in the stats box (#2) to the user info box.
Make the user info box (#3) stretch across the screen. If I delete the stats box the user info box still doesnt stretch.

forsakenlad

Those changes would need a lot of editing, so I would suggest you to attach the related file here so that I can do it and give you a complete new index.template.php ;)
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

Vranx

Nice, thank you. I am still trying to get used to SMF. I know my way around phpBB files very well.

forsakenlad

Vranx

Thank you, you are quick. After seeing it I think the top looks better with the stats box, but I do like the search being gone. Is there a quick way to remove just the search part? I feel bad, dont want to take up more of your time to get my board exactly the way I want it, im too picky.

Vranx

I found the code and managed to delete the search box. Thanks again for your time.

forsakenlad

Sorry for that, I had thought that I had deleted the search part too. Glad you have figured it on your own :)

Advertisement: