News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Question about Error undefined function

Started by phanhan, December 08, 2014, 06:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phanhan

Hello everyone.

I was reading a thread by a member named Koolfunny, I am having the same problem on my forum.  I installed SMF 2.0.7, and when I tried to go to the package manager, I kept getting a blank white screen.  So, I went to my host, and tried to roll back to version 2.0.6.  I finally installed 2.0.6, and when I went to access my forum, I got the line:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function loadTheRememberText() in /home/content/28/8309328/html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2151) : eval()'d code on line 435 .

I have been trying to see what code works to fix the problem.  This problem is a pretty difficult one to solve.  I found the loadTheRememberText() function in the YouTube Integrated Mod ver. 0.1 Subs-youtube.php file.

It keeps saying that there's a call to an undefined function.  I am not sure what to do next.

If anybody has any solutions, please let me know; as this problem was just fine until I updated my forum from my GoDaddy host.  Something got lost in the process.

Thank's a lot.

Kindred

it means that either a) the mod was not fully and correctly installed... or b) it is a badly written mod that is missing something.

Either way - the proper place for assistance is in the thread dedicated to supporting that mod.

instead of rolling back to 2.0.6, you SHOULD have upgraded to 2.0.9
(unfortunately with the blank package manager, there are only two way to upgrade 1- reinstall 2.0.7 and then manually apply the 2.0.8 patch to 2.0.7 or 2- install the 2.0.9 upgrade and then reinstall your mods.)

However given your error... you probably should do #2
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

phanhan

Quote from: Kindred on December 08, 2014, 06:39:42 AM
it means that either a) the mod was not fully and correctly installed... or b) it is a badly written mod that is missing something.

Either way - the proper place for assistance is in the thread dedicated to supporting that mod.

instead of rolling back to 2.0.6, you SHOULD have upgraded to 2.0.9
(unfortunately with the blank package manager, there are only two way to upgrade 1- reinstall 2.0.7 and then manually apply the 2.0.8 patch to 2.0.7 or 2- install the 2.0.9 upgrade and then reinstall your mods.)

However given your error... you probably should do #2

That is the problem that I'm interested.
Thank you for information share.
G9!

Advertisement: