News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

"Back to" button?

Started by lordrene, December 08, 2014, 09:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordrene

Is there any mod out there that has adds a "Back To" button?

Example (from www.kanyetothe.com/forum)

Arantor

Um...

Simple Machines Community Forum » Customizing SMF » Modifications and Packages » Mod Requests » Topic: "Back to" button?

Right above the topic also functions as a back to button.

Also, I really hope you're not trying to copy an established forum because it usually doesn't end up being anywhere near as successful as the established one.

lordrene

Quote from: Arantor on December 08, 2014, 09:46:03 PM
Um...

Simple Machines Community Forum » Customizing SMF » Modifications and Packages » Mod Requests » Topic: "Back to" button?

Also, I really hope you're not trying to copy an established forum because it usually doesn't end up being anywhere near as successful as the established one.
Oh i see, Yeah I think i removed that lol

I'm working on a forum, but i still don't know if i'm going to use it, i'm testing my design skills (css/html)

Oh no! I'm not trying to take everything from an established forum like KTT, I've been on that forum for about 3 years now! I just like the features it has! It's very simple! but in no way am i trying to compete with it! Kanye west himself knows about that forum lol

Thanks!

Arantor

So you removed the feature you actually want...?

lordrene

Quote from: Arantor on December 08, 2014, 09:58:37 PM
So you removed the feature you actually want...?
Lol i think i did, I'm going to try to add it back!
I thought there was like a mod for that 'Back to" button thats why!

Arantor

Nope, again it was custom coded - but in any case the thing you removed is actually more useful since it allows someone to go back all the way up to the top of the site, not just the previous level.

lordrene

Any mod out there like this? Need it

Arantor

You already removed the equivalent feature SMF has...

NanoSector

Quote from: lordrene on December 08, 2014, 09:57:09 PM
Quote from: Arantor on December 08, 2014, 09:46:03 PM
Um...

Oh i see, Yeah I think i removed that lol

I'm working on a forum, but i still don't know if i'm going to use it, i'm testing my design skills (css/html)

Oh no! I'm not trying to take everything from an established forum like KTT, I've been on that forum for about 3 years now! I just like the features it has! It's very simple! but in no way am i trying to compete with it! Kanye west himself knows about that forum lol

Thanks!
Even above that.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Advertisement: