News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

buttons missing, but not for admin?

Started by markyp, December 09, 2014, 11:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markyp

hi, i seem to be missing buttons on the main page and also the post topic buttons etc are missing, however these show up if signed in as admin,

i have checked all settings but i cant seem to find the problem, any ideas anyone and many thanks in advance for any help  :D

Kindred

almost definitely a permissions issue...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

markyp

Quote from: Kindred on December 09, 2014, 11:33:26 AM
almost definitely a permissions issue...
Hi and thanks for the fast response, are you able to tell me what to change? i have tried almost all settings and nothing changes, im new to using smf, thanks,

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

markyp

all the settings are correct, this is linked to an osdate install, is there some way that members are not being activated correctly? also, my messages button etc do not show up i am using the Redark theme if this helps

Kindred

I have no idea what issues the bridge to osdate might be causing...  but yes...   a bridges forum could be getting problems from the bridge failing to properly set things..
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: