News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Wedge to SMF

Started by txcas, December 14, 2014, 11:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

txcas

Is there a converter to migrate from Wedge to SMF?

Burke ♞ Knight

radu81

sorry for my bad english

Burke ♞ Knight

Seems the topic got moved from this board, to a private Dev board.
Unknown why, as it was a valid converter request topic.

Illori

Quote from: ♞ Burke Knight ♞ on December 14, 2014, 06:03:55 PM
Seems the topic got moved from this board, to a private Dev board.
Unknown why, as it was a valid converter request topic.
i believe it was opened in that board to start with, not moved there.

Burke ♞ Knight

No, it was not.
I'm the OP of that topic, and I KNOW I started it in the converter board. That is why when I saw this one, I looked all over this board for it, and only found it via searching my topics.

EDIT:
The topic I did, is in:  Simple Machines Community Forum » SMF Development » Development (private area) » Converters and Integrations

I can't get to the private area, by normal means, and do not even see it in the board list.
As shown in the attached image.

Illori

and that board is a converter board... there were other topics active in that board at the time and i guess that is how you found the board and created the topic.

[edit] also there is nothing in the mod log for that thread having been moved around the time it was created.

Burke ♞ Knight

No, it is not. I never seen that board, to begin with.
I know what board I started it in, and this board here, is where it was started at.
Reason I know, is my other topic, the one for Vanilla to SMF is in this board, and I had seen it listed, before I posted the Wedge one.

txcas

Thanks.  I searched before I asked and did not get a single hit on Wedge.  I guess there is nothing at the moment.

vbgamer45

This might be an option at some point
https://github.com/OpenImporter/openimporter

Looks like if we can modify it to go to SMF as a destination might work
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Antes

Well you may get better answer from margarett since he's working on those stuff. But seems he started to work on OpenImporter port to SMF.

https://github.com/margarett/openimporter

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

margarett

To be honest I'm still deciding what to do... :(

I'm not sure ATM what's the best approach, been doing some scratch on paper but I haven't made up my mind yet...

@txcas, right now there's no converter, sorry...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

txcas

@margarett - Did you ever create a Wedge to SMF converter?

margarett

Not really, no... To be honest I've been extremely busy with other things and I don't touch OI for quite some time... :(
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: