My admin Profile messed up

Started by Empire KickAss, December 16, 2014, 03:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empire KickAss

I was adding an image on my profile, Admin image.. from here http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=306987.0 it works great but I added an very big URL link. and It' messed up my profile. and I can't edit thought the Member-group 

so check the Attachments (images)
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow .Thank You!!!

Empire KickAss

This code might help, to fix this error,</div>
<div class="windowbg2">
<span class="topslice"><span></span></span>
<div class="content">
<dl class="settings">
<dt>
<label for="group_name_input"><strong>Group name:</strong></label>
</dt>
<dd>
<input type="text" name="group_name" id="group_name_input" value="&lt;img src=&quot;https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-YcXnXyu96aA/VI_gnLprSaI/AAAAAAAABh4" size="30" class="input_text" />
</dd>

<dt id="group_desc_text">
<label for="group_desc_input"><strong>Group description:</strong></label>
</dt>
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow .Thank You!!!

Empire KickAss

Here is another image, 

Illori

Quote from: zilladotexe on April 27, 2009, 12:51:11 PM
WARNING: This method can seriously damage your forum! Do not use this unless you know what you're doing!

seems you dont know what you are doing, so you should not be using that tip anyway.

in 2.1 that tip will not work anyway.

Empire KickAss

I'm using 2.9

Need an fix, Images above is for prove

Empire KickAss

Quote from: Illori on December 16, 2014, 05:41:48 AM
Quote from: zilladotexe on April 27, 2009, 12:51:11 PM
WARNING: This method can seriously damage your forum! Do not use this unless you know what you're doing!

seems you dont know what you are doing, so you should not be using that tip anyway.

in 2.1 that tip will not work anyway.
Well, I now know. I messed up But I fixed it in no time. I was Very tired when I done it, and now after an break It's fixed. All I have to do is to change to the Core theme and edit out the Link and then change it back to the main theme

Advertisement: