simplemachine.org wont open on my computer

Started by machawk, December 17, 2014, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

machawk

hi. for some reasons unknown to me simple machines.org has been failing to open on my laptop lately. I have used all versions if web browsers still the same thing. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. when I use my mobile phone to visit via opera mini it opens up fine. it won't open with my blackberry's default web browser too. I get error messages like: "unable to connect to the internet.check address or the connection was interrupted check interupted blah blah blah. I am using a no proxy for my connection and the website spelling is correct as I visit from Google. what could be happening anyone having the same problem?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

machawk

Kindred

Hard to tell for sure, since your IP address is bouncing around... I actually can not find any two messages from your account that come from the same IP
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

machawk

my I.p changing constantly? why is that? and if that's the problem why is it  going on opera mini ?

Illori

it could be opera mini, it has its own built in proxy.

Advertisement: