News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

A couple of quick questions about members admin

Started by Pincopallino, December 18, 2014, 09:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pincopallino

Greetings,
I have two very quick questions about administration of members and member groups.

1. I have a few groups based on the number of messages. I have changed the number of messages defining a group but I do not see any change as a result. I mean, a member with 180 messages was in a group "B" defined for those with a number of messages between 100 and 300. I have increased the lower limit for this group to 200, so that member should now appear in the group "A" (less than 200 message), yet it is still in "B". A cache problem? Database sync (just wait)? Or something else?

2. I would like to remove members who have registered but never posted after 30 days from registration. I can see as option No. of days since the creation but no activation, and another option No. of days without posting (probably "gone" members), but nothing about zero-message members. If that is not possible I'll do it by hand, but before spending time I ask whether such an option is available and I simply do not see it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Arantor

1. This should be updated the next time they post something.

2. There's only been old modifications posted, I don't think anyone's updated the modifications for such things lately :(

Pincopallino

Quote from: Arantor on December 18, 2014, 09:38:04 PM
1. This should be updated the next time they post something.
Indeed, just checked, it works as you said.

Quote from: Arantor on December 18, 2014, 09:38:04 PM
2. There's only been old modifications posted, I don't think anyone's updated the modifications for such things lately :(
Well, I'll do this by hand then. I do not have thousands of ghosts to remove, luckily.

Advertisement: