News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Lost Post links to last post in thread?

Started by lordrene, December 19, 2014, 02:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordrene

Hello, Is there a mod or code to replace that links the "Last Post" text to the last post in the actual thread??

From this

I would like this text to link to the post inside the thread

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Default theme has that last message link both in Board Index and Message Index. You can copy them from it. You can see it in action in this forum. Or do you mean something else?

lordrene

Quote from: ahrasis on December 19, 2014, 02:18:12 AM
Default theme has that last message link both in Board Index and Message Index. You can copy them from it. You can see it in action in this forum. Or do you mean something else?
I have the default 2.9 theme and it last message doesn't link to the the reply in the thread! only thing clickable is the Username of the person who left the reply!

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

I don't think you are using default theme as all my test sites that are using default theme also has the said link.

margarett

Neither those images are from SMF's default theme :P

So, which theme is it? ;)

Moving the topic, as this is not a MOD request.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

lordrene

Okay  ;D

Yeah it's the default theme

Just re-designed it, but the last post thing never linked to the post inside the thread as i stated above!

lordrene

Nevermind!  ;D

It turned out that I put "display:none;" on the little images that take you to the post in the thread

Is it possible making the text clickable aswell? not just the image

margarett

Please attach your MessageIndex.template.php ;)

In the default theme, as you can see here, the topic title links you to the first message in the topic.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: