How are the top menu and static pages done on this site?

Started by khigh, December 19, 2014, 03:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khigh

Hi all,

The part up above toward the right - Home, Community, Download, Customize, etc...

And then when you drill into them you get what appears to be a static page with menu system integrated seamlessly with the theme.

Is that a mod? two mods?

I searched "static pages" and came up with one mod that petered out in 2005 and one that hasn't updated in over two years, so I don't think I'm on the right track.

Thanks for looking!

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

khigh

Ah - well that's bad news for a non coder.

Thanks for the info, though.

I'm kind of guessing that a portal is the way to go to get matching content for the non coder, then?

Kindred

A portal is a good start to "customizing" your site layout

there is also the global headers and footers mod, several "custom pages" mods, etc and so forth...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: