News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Mobile device responsive issues

Started by BYUFanatic, December 19, 2014, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BYUFanatic

Hi!

Just installed 2.1 on my server last night. A couple of times when logging in via mobile, I and others have gotten an error. (See attachments.) Just a box that pops up with "error" in it. This error is sporadic and only happens when trying to login.

In addition, when logging in, the login fields that are way over in the upper right corner of the desktop do not show up on the mobile device. Only way to login is to click on the word login in the sentence at the top. (See attachments.)

And finally, when the login box pops up, only half of it shows up on the screen. (See attachments.)

BYUFanatic

Ugh.

This is a BUG. Why did they move it over here. Moderator, please move this back to BUG REPORTS.

Kindred

Because the bug reports board is used for bugs with released versions. 2.1 is in beta and discussions and support are here. Bugs get reported to github.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

BYUFanatic

Thanks. Can you tell me who/what github is? Lol.

live627

BYUFanatic

Awesomenes. Thanks everyone for your help and assistance.

dsanchez

Quote from: BYUFanatic on December 19, 2014, 07:07:45 PM
In addition, when logging in, the login fields that are way over in the upper right corner of the desktop do not show up on the mobile device. Only way to login is to click on the word login in the sentence at the top. (See attachments.)

I have exactly the same problem. I have a Lenovo mobile with Android on it.

Advertisement: