News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

FARM - Font Awesome Responsive Menu (Hook Version!)

Started by Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail, December 23, 2014, 08:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Updated to avoid conflict with responsive curve mod menu replacing it with font awesome responsive menu instead.

#Change Logs

@Version 1.0.4
- Overriding Responsive Curve Mod menu.
- Changing highlight color to default.

njtweb

Works great on my computer, but have a very minor issue for unregistered guests on samsung galaxy phone. The login/logout and register icons break to the next line and overlap eachother. I'm also using the "responsive curve" mod as well.

vkot

Quote from: ahrasis on April 26, 2015, 09:07:36 PMSo now I think you have some custom menus which their icons need to be added to responsive curve modifications which I am not sure where and how for now. You need to consult SMF Customization Team in that mod support topic.

I also have custom menu, with items that appear like icon ¨?¨ in Responsive Curve, and don΄t appear at all in FARM (there΄s space in place of the icon). I don΄t think I need to find how to add icons in Responsive Curve, I just want to know how to add the relevant icons/characters in FARM mod. I have to edit FARM.styles.css?
For specialized SMF installation/customization, Web Development, Linux Server Administration, click here.
Για εξειδικευμένες υπηρεσίες στα παραπάνω, πατήστε εδώ.

Yes. You need to edit the css file and set icons for that custom menu.

Advertisement: