News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Help with inserting Alexa Certiy Code

Started by misopro, January 03, 2015, 12:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misopro

Hi,

I am using the Skyline Theme from Dziner and I want to add the Alexa Certify Code into EVERY page of my forum but I don't know how to do it.

Alexa.com asked me to do the following Copy the Certify Code below and add it to EVERY page of your website. For best performance, we recommend that you add the code in the <head> section of the HTML. Alexa suggested that I include the following code on the <head> section of the forum's HTML so that it can certify my web metrics. I hope this information is enough and that it helps.

The Dzinerstudio team did their best to try to help but unfortunately they were unable to help me.
I hope you can help me, thanks.

ARG01

I am still kind of weak in the javascript area. I couldn't get the code to work so I suggested that misopro post here.  I believe that the code may just need to be cleaned up a little. ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Illori

maybe if we were given the code that has to be put in a file we could help a bit more...

Arantor

Skyline is a premium theme and this generally should be covered on the DS site. If this hasn't been taken care of there already, I'll deal with it shortly.

Advertisement: