Many PHP Warnings in error log

Started by MrManager, January 04, 2015, 05:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrManager

I took a look at my error log recently and noticed quite a few PHP warnings there like these:

[Sun Jan 04 21:00:05 2015] [error] [client 1] PHP Warning:  in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /www/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 831
[Sun Jan 04 21:00:05 2015] [error] [client 1] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: id in /www/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 1532
[Sun Jan 04 21:00:05 2015] [error] [client 1] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: is_guest in /www/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 1533
[Sun Jan 04 21:00:05 2015] [error] [client 1] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: permissions in /www/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 831

I took a quick look at the files and they seem to be caused by parts of the $user_info array missing.

My questions:
1. Is this something to worry about, i.e. could this be a hacking attempt?
2. Can I fix this somehow?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

MrManager

A few, but nothing particularly unusual I think:
Inline Hover Spoiler
reCAPTCHA for SMF
Stop Spammer

margarett

Do these errors also pop up in your SMF error log? (they should)

Please attach both Load.php and Security.php ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

iain sherriff

I'm getting spasms of errors similar to these.............
can't pin them to a specific mod and can't work out if they are harmful ??

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=538016.msg3831081#msg3831081
SMF 2.0.12

Steve

Please don't hijack someone else's thread when you already have one on the subject active. It just confuses things. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

iain sherriff

I think I have added a link between topics that could be related ?
SMF 2.0.12

Advertisement: