Please any one answer this customization related question

Started by Rumpa, January 07, 2015, 03:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumpa

Hi experts. I have previous submitted two modification in mod section. Due to some cause that two mod removed from the approval queue.

But now I solve the reason issue and modified that two mod.

My question is The Customization Team review that two mod again or not.

Can I submit again or wait for team reply.

Thank you.

Kindred

Rumpa...

1- you are not the only mod author. Our customization team has a LARGE queue of mods to review.
2- When we send you a note about "problems with the mod", it means that we move on to the next mod in the queue.  We'll get back to yours eventually...
3- making posts like this or sending PMs saying "why haven't you approved my mod?" is pretty much a guarantee to drop to the bottom of the queue, as we much prefer to deal with the folks waiting patiently.
4- We have been spending an INORDINATE amount of time on your mods... even your small mods require MULTIPLE "back and forth" and teaching you coding practices. While we encourage people to learn coding and participate in the community here -- we expect them to spend their own time learning proper coding. As it turns out, between the team's responses and Arantor's assistance for your frequent questions in the coding board, we have essentially given you a full class tutorial on how to code in php. This has to stop, since there are a large number of mods in the queue which are getting delayed by the amount of time the team has to spend reviewing and correcting your mods. We expect those people submitting mods to have a basic level of competence...
for example: One time, we made a typo in the text responding to you... you obviously just pasted our text into the mod without actually checking it or understanding what we asked, since that same typo was reflected in the next revision of your mod.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

That and the one time that some of my code was used - while I don't generally mind people making mods out of the code I post, making a mod for a one line edit seems a bit much... especially given how much effort is required to package up one line's worth of edits :-/

Rumpa

I am sorry. I know team has huge work. I as a learner I am asking this if someone mods removed from approval queue and he/she has fixed all error which team pointed out. then he/she what to do.
1) modified that mod and inform team via pm
2) or submit it again as new mod.

This is a query as a learner. Thank you.

Kindred

Update the mod. It will get added back into the queue and will eventually get back to review.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Rumpa

Quote from: Kindred on January 07, 2015, 11:21:20 PM
Update the mod. It will get added back into the queue and will eventually get back to review.
Thank you very much

Advertisement: