News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Dark Don Header Size?

Started by burd, January 15, 2015, 11:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burd

When making a header for the top of the Dark Don theme what size would I make? Too large covers the tool bar. Thanks

(Length and width please)
Who'd a know'd the better

Arantor

Link to theme? I know a lot about SMF but I don't magically know the size of the banner requirements in every theme ;)

Kindred

Theme specific questions really need to be asked in the thread dedicated to supporting that theme...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

burd

Quote from: Arantor on January 15, 2015, 11:46:08 PM
Link to theme? I know a lot about SMF but I don't magically know the size of the banner requirements in every theme ;)

So what's the size?

Illori

Quote from: Kindred on January 16, 2015, 12:29:20 AM
Theme specific questions really need to be asked in the thread dedicated to supporting that theme...

same answer still applies.

burd

Kindred

Wherever you got the theme...  If from our site here, there is a link on the theme download page
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: