Google: Website "" SMF 1.1.18 "" not optimized for mobile devices.

Started by kladoiskatel, January 18, 2015, 08:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kladoiskatel

This moment has arrived today! Google: Website "" SMF 1.1.18 hxxp:garrett.org.ua [nonactive] "" not optimized for mobile devices.
We checked the 1070 pages of your site and found that 100% of them uncomfortable viewed on mobile devices. Because of errors in these 1,070 pages users develops a bad impression about the forum. These pages are not considered to be optimized for mobile devices from the point of view of search results Google, and they will be displayed and ranked in search results on smartphones accordingly. 
Here's what we recommend that you: 
1 Find out which pages contain errors. Look at the error report on pages that are not optimized for mobile devices.
2 Learn how to tailor a site for mobile devices. There are many ways to make a website easy for mobile users. To start you off with the error information provided in the tool for web masters.
3 Correct errors on your website Please correct the errors due to which the site is displayed correctly on mobile devices.
Example - http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?wap2
But this is impossible to read the user wap! There is no mobile version of the design! For version 2.0 - hxxp:smf-media.com/ [nonactive]
For version 1.1 -?

# topic for the mobile version of SMF

Arantor

I don't expect anyone to support SMF 1.1.x to be honest... it's nearly 9 years old, it's not exactly supported any more and it will not work properly on current versions of PHP (nor will it be upgraded). I would suggest it's time to consider an upgrade.

Kindred

As Arantor says, in short.... No

There is no further development for 1.1.x... In fact, 1.1.x is almost totally end of life.
Even 2.0.x will only have limite support for mobile....  Although there are responsive themes for 2.0.x.

2.1 will have repsponsive by default.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: