News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Membergroup titles ???

Started by vettedood, January 18, 2015, 09:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vettedood

Sorry for being away for a bit. Life happened...

Krash, thank you for posting that up. I'll give it a go  :)

Sir Osis of Liver

Just an afterthought, don't know if you want reps to have moderator stars outside of their own board.  If not, just use whichever stars you like for their group.  The code edit doesn't affect them, so they'll have mod stars in their own board, and group stars in others.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

vettedood

Quote from: Krash on January 31, 2015, 02:09:46 PM
Just an afterthought, don't know if you want reps to have moderator stars outside of their own board.  If not, just use whichever stars you like for their group.  The code edit doesn't affect them, so they'll have mod stars in their own board, and group stars in others.

Gotcha, thanks  :)

Acans

Hi vettedood,

It's been a while since you last posted so I'm going to mark this one as solved. If you still have some questions regarding this issue, just respond to this topic. :)
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Advertisement: