News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

How do i post this in forum

Started by bucharest, January 22, 2015, 09:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bucharest

Im rying to post this in the general thread of my forum but nothing appears

<!-- stayon --><script type="text/javascript" >var qadserve_pid = "dc638920-ed76-4388-ab72-d6a4f65cc519";var qadserve_width = "728";var qadserve_height = "90";</script><script type="text/javascript"  src="http://mmrm.qadservice.com/qadserve_stayon.min.js"></script>

Any suggestios

Kindred

You can not include JavaScript inside of a post...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

TehCraw

Can't admins use the [html] [/html] tags?
Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand. - Martin Fowler

bucharest

bucharest

Quote from: Kindred on January 22, 2015, 09:59:10 PM
You can not include JavaScript inside of a post...

Thank you. any advice on what i can do

Kindred

Nope... For very good reasons, you can not do it.

What is that JavaScript supposed to do and why do you need it as part of a post?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

bucharest

Its a advertising banner

ok i will see what other options they have

THanks

margarett

But why would you want a banner *inside* a post?
You can place ads in many places, including between posts, with this
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

bucharest

Do i add the coding in the content section or does java not work there either? in the ad management mod

margarett

It works (I think :P it's been some years since I used Ad Management...)

Best bet is to ask in the MOD's support topic, the author or other active user will confirm it ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

bucharest

Advertisement: