News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

AYUDA URGENTE

Started by estrellita345, January 23, 2015, 12:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

estrellita345

POR FAVOR, NECESITO AYUDA URGETE HE ADQUIRIDO UN PAQUETE COMPLETO DE NICHOS SOCIALES QUE VENIA CON SIMPLE MACHINE INCLUIDO Y LO CONFIGURÉ COMO ME SOLICITARON, SIN EMBARGO MIS USUARIOS NO PUEDEN CREAR SUS FOROS O CREAR NUEVOS TEMAS, POR FAVOR DIGANME COMO HACERLO PARA QUE ELLOS PUEDAN TENER SUS PROPIOS FOROS. GRACIAS

margarett

Please don't write in caps, it's considered yelling and rude.
Please use a subject that describes your problem, "urgent help" is not a good subject in any language...
Please use English language in this board or use one of our language specific support boards --> http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=12.0

I can understand some parts of what you said, yet the question itself makes no sense to me... So please explain in detail what problem you have.

How do I ask support questions the smart way?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

kat

QuotePlease I need help urgent purchased a package full of social niches that came with simple machine included and configured as I requested, but my users can't create their forums or to create new topics, please tell me how to do so that they can have their own forums. Thank you

I left the punctuation as estrellita put it.

If I have that right, you need to contact the person who sold you the package.

It sure wasn't SMF.

franklinrony

nichos sociales? me suena a marketing...que nombre tenia el mod. tienes que dar mas detalles de que hace el mod,con capturas si es posible si es propio o es un mod de pago como ya te decian
http://twitter.com/franklinrony

Entra y aprende a ser un webmaster
www.sv-blog.com
--Si pides ayuda al menos agradece el soporte recibido----

Advertisement: