News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[low prio] various php error log lines

Started by Black Tiger, January 23, 2015, 10:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Tiger

Low priority since it's no issue, it's only filling the php error.log file and causing no disturbance.

After the workaround for the template quotefast php errors, the only thing which keeps filling the php error log are loads of these lines:

[24-Jan-2015 01:09:08 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: utf8 in /home/user/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Post.php on line 1264
[24-Jan-2015 01:09:08 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: character_set in /home/user/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Post.php on line 1219
[24-Jan-2015 01:09:08 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: server in /home/user/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Post.php on line 627

I've found a thread with some investigation about this, but with no fix or conclusion.

As learned from my own question in this thread the cause would be something related to the birthday email which has not been tracked down yet.

If somebody has some time left and would like to track it down to fix it, I would gladly be of help. 8)
Greetings, Black Tiger

Advertisement: