News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Prince of Darkness theme help

Started by s10racer, January 25, 2015, 04:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

s10racer

Greetings.

I'm currently running 2.0.9 using the "Prince of Darkness" theme. Its awesome!!
I have 1 issue, when I go to "my messages" I get a completely blank page hxxp:mysite.com/smf/index.php?action=pm [nonactive]
I get the same thing with "send message" hxxp:mysite.com/smf/index.php?action=pm;sa=send [nonactive]
It works with all the other themes just not with this one. (I tried 6 of them)
Any help would be very appreciated.

I really want to run this theme. It's 99% perfect.
The only other thing I would like to do is change the background to the same image used in the "Apocalypse TK2" theme.
That would fit my needs perfectly. I'm sure there's already info on that somewhere here. I just need to search and learn..

I've been wanting to get away from vBulletin for so long. This theme is what made me put in the effort to finally make the change.

Again, thank in advance for any input.

Mike

kat

I can't find a "Prince of Darkness" theme, on our theme site. Where did you get the theme from? Can you get support from there?

If you DID get it from here, there should be a link on the theme's page, saying "Comment on this theme?". Now, I know it's not obvious, from that, that that's where you go, for support (I've asked for that to be changed, but nothing ever came of it, unfortunately). But, if you click that, it'll take you to the support topic.

s10racer

Thank you very much. I will check it out.  8)

Advertisement: