Need Events To Show On Homepage Please Help! :)

Started by redlinedracer, January 25, 2015, 02:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redlinedracer

Hello! I am looking for a mod that will do a couple things (if i have to install more then one please let me know).

1) I want calendar events to show up on the home page without having to go into the actual posts. I would like this be configurable. Like "Any events that are going to happen in X amount of time will show on homepage, and will disappear once they have happened"
     - I want this so that events within that day will show for people, but will go away afterwards

2) I would like some sort of countdown for the events to automatically get attached to them. So an event in 3 hours would show "Event X In 3 hrs 0 mins 0 seconds" Or something of that nature.

Thank you for your time! :)

Kindred

Well, one major issue with what you are asking is that smf does not track the TIME of events by default...   So, even aside from listing the event, you are asking for a modification to the calendar itself to track time as well as date for events
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: