[PAID REQUEST] unlimited sub account posting mod & landing page

Started by bethkozlowski, January 25, 2015, 09:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bethkozlowski

I am willing to pay up to $100 USD for this mod. There is a possibility that this may have to be split into two mods. If that happens, I am willing to pay $50 per mod. Payments will have to be in installments of $25. I can send the first $25 as down payment right upon agreement if needed, then as I get paid, I'll send you the rest in installments. I am also willing to pay for any future upgrades if needed.This will be going on the forum http://www.hookedonrp.net/forum [nofollow]

Version
This will be for version 2.0.9

Description
I need a mod that will allow my role-players to be able to post as different characters from the same account. I know there are similar mods to this, but they don't do what I need them to do. I need the mod to allow an infinite number of characters or pen names so to speak that my members can post as. Many of the mods I have come across only allow 3 or 5. This is loosely based off of the Alters plugin on Proboards that was designed by Wormopolis as well as Roleplaygateway. On Roleplaygateway.com [nofollow], when you register a character, it looks like that there is a landing page that character stats appear on. I'd like to have a mod that merges both these ideas into one if possible. (but if you need to split it into two mods that's fine too.)

Permissions
This is a feature for ALL members except for guests.

Feature Set

Features should include:

• Allow members to be able to switch between characters when posting in different topics.
  • Have character information for all pen names appear in a new landing page or tab on profile.
  • Basic information on each character should show on the tab. For example a small 100x100 picture of the character, character's name, age, species, location, short bio etc of each character.
  • Each new character should land on the same page in it's own section
  • There should be posting stats for each character if possible.
  • allow text boxes to post links to full bios which will be located in the board.

Those are the must have features. If you are seriously interested, you can either pm me here or email me at bethmasarik [at] gmail [dot] com.

**This is similar to the SubAccounts mod...it's just a bit more advanced and will be for 2.0.9

***SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.

bethkozlowski

Hi Illori,

I actually have the Ultimate Profile mod installed. While it does most of what I need, it doens't do all. I'll take a look at the other mod you suggested :) Thank you.

Advertisement: