News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

New membergroup help?

Started by TryingMyHardest12, January 26, 2015, 02:37:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TryingMyHardest12

I made a membergroup and gave it all the permissions so that it can be like the Administrator group but I'm wondering if there is a way to make the members in the group's username have a different color in the forum? Like how the administrator color in forums is red i would like cyan? also one more thing it doesnt show the membergroup under username how would i make it show the membergroup name instead of something like Newbie?

Illori

http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Administration_-_Can_I_hide_my_%22newbie%22_status

edit the group in the admin panel and insert the color in the field "Color in online list"

TryingMyHardest12

Yea I now understand that that only colors your name in the online list it was obvious but i was thinking it changed your color everywhere... Is it possible to change your username color like on forum posts?

TryingMyHardest12

Nevermind I got it working with a mod called SimpleColorizer but now if I got to my profile it doesn;t show the colored username maybe because it isnt a link? any way to make it colored?

Kindred

You will have to ask the author of that mod in the support topic dedicated to supporting that specific mod
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

TryingMyHardest12

Quote from: Kindred on January 26, 2015, 01:51:01 PM
You will have to ask the author of that mod in the support topic dedicated to supporting that specific mod
Ok this mod is pretty dated and im pretty sure that others have asked for this so I'll just have to live without... Thanks though

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: