PGP public key in profiles

Started by kat crazy, January 27, 2015, 07:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kat crazy

i have seen this before but cant find a mod for it, can some one help me?

Arantor

SMF 2.0 has custom profile fields, I imagine you could add one of those (turn it on in Admin > Configuration > Core Features, press the power button next to Advanced Profile Fields, scroll down, press save, Advanced Profile Fields is now a link to the configuration area where you can add a field for this)

kat crazy

Quote from: Arantor on January 27, 2015, 07:58:24 PM
SMF 2.0 has custom profile fields, I imagine you could add one of those (turn it on in Admin > Configuration > Core Features, press the power button next to Advanced Profile Fields, scroll down, press save, Advanced Profile Fields is now a link to the configuration area where you can add a field for this)

thank you sir.

kat crazy

sorry for the newbie questions but how do i make the text box small without getting the key cut off, what mean is that if i change the dimensions to a small number the pgp key pasted in gets cut off but if i change the dimensions to a big size it works but takes up like half the page.

Arantor

What number have you set the dimensions to exactly?

There is no reason for any kind of cut-off.

kat crazy

i have set the rows to 60 and columns to 80 some pgp key are much bigger than others so if i set it smaller number only some pgp keys fit while others get cut off, but even then the ones that do fit get cut off at the bottom sometimes.

Arantor

They shouldn't actually be cut off as such, even if the value is bigger than the box, the whole value should still be saved...

Advertisement: