News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

my bb codes are missing

Started by ovidole91, January 28, 2015, 03:34:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ovidole91

hi there

as you can see in this printscreen :

http://prntscr.com/5y15t9

my bb codes are missing when i want to start a new topic, they are missing, and the page  is larger  than  before, i don't know how to set the width of the forum to be like  before.. when it was ok.

so my problems are|:

the missing bb codes
and the width of the page is to large ,very very large

please help me fix those issues

thanks

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Illori

Quote from: margarett on January 28, 2015, 05:03:13 AM
Is this SMF 2.1 Beta 1?

nope it is not. the icon for "standard" is different in 2.1.

margarett

Nice catch ;)

Anyway, some time ago I debugged a similar issue. If only I could find the topic...
* margarett hits "Search" with fury :)

edit: here --> http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=529655.0

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

ovidole91

margarett i could give you a temporary admin account for www.farmingsimulator.info  forum so you maybe can find  how to edit or to fix this, because  i have spent a lot of time , and also i have checked the  topic that was replyed  here, but  came witn no solving status.

margarett

I can check that, yes (only later in the evening). But I also need access to your files (eg: FTP).
If you are OK with that, please PM me the admin and FTP details ;)

ovidole91

of course

i will send you via PM the details that you need, ftp and admin acces accounts

margarett

The issue is now fixed.

For future reference, the member changed the domain (keeping the hosting structure) and only fixed paths/urls for the theme in use, not for default settings.
SMF loads a bunch of things from default theme, even if other theme is being used.

repair_settings did its magic and everything popped up again :)

ovidole91

thanks again,  please can you fix the background image to stay, fixed when i scroll up and down?

ovidole91

i have an error on my website www.farmingsimulator.info

Fatal error: Call to undefined function GalleryMemberUnviewedItems() in /home/farmingromania/public_html/Sources/Subs.php on line 4144

please help me to fix this

Kindred

Well, you will have to ask in the support topic dedicated to whatever gallery mod that you are using...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: