Meta tag description and keywords that change topic by topic

Started by peppe, January 28, 2015, 02:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peppe

Hi. I'd want a mod (if it exist) that change description and keywords topic by topic. I remember (if I don't mistake) that it was present for 1.1 version of SMF. Does it exist for 2.0 version? Thank you for your reply
Tutte le news sulla laurea in giurisprudenza e su esame da avvocato

Kindred

not sure about keywords (which are pretty much ignored by most search engines anyway)

but I believe that Optimus Brave deal with the description
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

peppe

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

austin.bollinger

Quote from: peppe on January 28, 2015, 02:16:57 PM
And for keywords nothing of similar?

I think this might do what you want, unfortunately it is a premium mod though (costs money):
http://www.smfpacks.com/seomod [nofollow]

- Meta keywords and description per topic.

Kindred

except, as alreayd stated...   keywords are basically useless for "SEO"...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

peppe

I've yet installed seo pro mod but don't change keyword and description that are the same for all pages..... is this very penalized for seo, right?

margarett

Considering that it's a paid MOD (which you probably paid to get, right?) you should ask the author for support. If that's how the MOD works (honestly don't know) then I would say that you should remove it. But the author should clarify it with you ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

peppe

Yes, I've open a support ticket.... waiting for his reply ;)

Advertisement: