News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF Garage for SMF 2.0.9+

Started by margarett, January 29, 2015, 08:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

margarett

Hi all.

Anyone interested can find attached a small update for the SMF Garage MOD.
There were recently some people interested in it, the required changes are not that many, the license allows it (thank you RRasco) so here it is :)

VERY IMPORTANT:
- I am *NOT* taking over or actively fork the MODification. All credits still go to RRasco for his huge and AMAZING work. The SMF 2.0+ version alone has ~~50.000 lines of PHP code (let alone CSS and JS files). It's really something.
- The first thing I did was to remove the 1.1.x files and installer. As far as I know, the last version (2.2) still works. Supported versions are 2.0.9 onwards.
- I don't know the code in depth so I'm probably not able to provide any support for it.
- I am, however, available to try to fix installation problems in the 2.0.9+ series
- This will *NOT* be submitted to our modsite. There is an incredible amount of work required for it to fulfill the guidelines.
- One of the issues it has is the creation of tables. There is (for now) no option to remove them from the database if the user chooses to uninstall.
- I just performed small tests after installation. Be sure to backup your forum if you choose to install this package.

OK, I think that's all :)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Westwegoman

Thanks for the update. I still had a few errors but that was due to other mods. The update made it much easier to install.

Up and running good so far.

digger

I'v made some improvements to 2.3 version from margarett.  Some issues fixed and try to make this mod "PHP7 ready".
I don't use this mod myself, so testing was not full as need. Be sure to backup your forum if you choose to install this package.

https://github.com/realdigger/SMF-Garage

vbgamer45

Quote from: digger on March 03, 2017, 08:46:57 AM
I'v made some improvements to 2.3 version from margarett.  Some issues fixed and try to make this mod "PHP7 ready".
I don't use this mod myself, so testing was not full as need. Be sure to backup your forum if you choose to install this package.

https://github.com/realdigger/SMF-Garage
Awesome!
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Advertisement: