News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Hello i need help

Started by DatMan, January 30, 2015, 03:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DatMan

How can i edit my LegendII 2??

I got problem with this
if there any body can help please contact me in skype or Facebook

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kamal.bakri.18?fref=ts [nofollow]

DatMan

Kindred

1- do not bump posts, especially not after 15 minutes.. This is not a real time support site - we are all volunteers and we all have lives outside of the forum.
2- please be more clear...    what exactly do you want to edit?  In what way do you want to edit it?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

Plus, asking for help and then asking us to contact you with the answer is tacky to say the least. Turn notifications on for this thread so you know when there are responses and you can come here and read them. ;)

Oh ... and another tip ... a bit more description of the problem in the thread title keeps people from skipping over your thread. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

DatMan

Did you both saw the pictures ?

My legend like the first pictures so i want to do my Legend

[Server Owner][Global Moderator] [Administrator] [Lead Administrator] [Senior Administrator] [Server Moderator] [Donator1] [Donator 2]  etc....

I want to replace my Legend with those

I mean i want to remove [Newbie] [Sr.member] etc...

and add those 
[Server Owner][Global Moderator] [Administrator] [Lead Administrator] [Senior Administrator] [Server Moderator] [Donator1] [Donator 2]

Acans

(Admin > Membergroups > Edit Group)

Make sure the group is set as visible like in the attachment.
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

DatMan

Illori

do you have colors set for the post count groups? if so remove the colors and see if that helps.

DatMan

Quote from: Illori on January 31, 2015, 06:14:50 AM
do you have colors set for the post count groups? if so remove the colors and see if that helps.

Not Helping, also when i am upload it's shows there is alot of Test Filed but i ignored it maybe because if it ?

Dav999

For the post count groups, check that visibility is set to "Visible, except in group key"

For the groups like Administrator, those should show in the legend with the settings you showed.

Illori

Quote from: Dav999 on January 31, 2015, 06:46:28 AM
For the post count groups, check that visibility is set to "Visible, except in group key"

i wonder how you did that as in a default install you can not modify the visibility for a post count group.

MK-12_20MM

Not Helping, also when i am upload it's shows there is alot of Test Filed but i ignored it maybe because if it ?

It not clear, but seems he might be using some mods.  I know there was a recent one in this area..

List of mods installed?

Drunken Clam

Quote from: DatMan on January 31, 2015, 06:26:06 AM

If you are saying you got a lot of 'Test Failed' messages when you uploaded 'it', you should not have ignored them!

Also, you haven't said what, 'it', you uploaded.

People here don't have crystal balls...... just saying.  ::)

Acans

Actually now that you mention it the groups aren't in alphabetical order, so you aren't using the SMF default feature.

It looks like your using Membergroup Color Legend II.2. If so, click on that link, in the images section theirs a screen shot of were you need to put the group ID's you wanna use.
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

DatMan

Kindred

WHAT IDs?

DatMan, You are posting questions which might make sense to YOU because you know what you are intending to ask... but I'll tell you -- they do not make alot of sense to US when we read them.
When you ask a question - especially on a support site - you have to include ALL of the DETAIL!

your first post was two pictures and asked "how can I edit....  " and "I have a problem".
you then (sort of) explained that you wanted to edit which groups were displayed in the group list on the boardindex (at leats, that is what I assume you were asking, it's still not terribly clear)
Your additional posts have been cryptic - at best.

(actually in a default install, it does not seem to even SHOW the post-count groups in the legend area...   which implies that whatever mod that you used is causing the problems for you -- and you will need to ask for assistance in the thread dedicated to supporting that specific mod)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DatMan

I want to ask this question i want to add the member group also, i've tired to add this! but i don't find the way to add them, so any one can tell me what to do they all visable....

and the picture at SMF customs isn't Explains how to add.

Steve

Would it be easier to do this in his native language support board?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Irisado

If you are using the mod that Snow believes you are using, then it appears not to be working correctly with more recent versions of SMF.  You can read more about this in the support topic for this mod, specifically on the last page: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=219437.msg3729015#msg3729015

For specific help with the actual mod, you really need to ask for help in its support topic.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

DatMan

If can some one use time viewer Message me please to give him my id and pass to help me

Thanks

Advertisement: