Jquery not found and uncaught type error - wysiwyg editor

Started by hudsontek, January 31, 2015, 04:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hudsontek

The WYSIWYG editor doesn't seem to work. I cannot insert any smileys or press any of the formatting buttons. The error in the console of Chrome says 'Uncaught TypeError' see screenshot:

dropbox.com/s/qoi8u2n4k27uypf/error-forum-smf.jpg?dl=0

Edit: I've just noticed it is the same on this forum! what the hell?

Irisado

If it's the same on this forum, are you sure you meant to post here (this is the 2.1 board).  Could you please confirm which version of SMF are you running?
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Antes

This forum does not using jQuery. You probably blocked whole JS activities from your browser.

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Quote from: Antes on January 31, 2015, 07:42:32 AM
This forum does not using jQuery. You probably blocked whole JS activities from your browser.

Dude... just registered at your site, wow... love what you've done with it so far, will keep checking it too, out of curiosity... you wouldn't by chance be running Cloudflare would ya?

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Antes

Quote from: Bob Perry on February 01, 2015, 06:18:15 AM
Quote from: Antes on January 31, 2015, 07:42:32 AM

Dude... just registered at your site, wow... love what you've done with it so far, will keep checking it too, out of curiosity... you wouldn't by chance be running Cloudflare would ya?

This is not really the topic but since its also running 2.1, what you see is actually released Theme :P and no I'm not running Cloudflare I have better software called CoreISP does perfect optimization :P

Lunarfall: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=530264.0

Oldiesmann

The forum at the address pictured in the screenshot is running 2.0.9, which doesn't even use jQuery, so if you're getting that error, it's a problem with a mod and not SMF directly.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Advertisement: