News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Modify Feature Is Missing

Started by Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail, February 02, 2015, 09:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

I logged in and found some new replies on one of my mods. Updated it but suddenly cannot find Modify / Quick Modify Button. Is Modify is button temporarily disabled even for mod owner? However, I can see it here. But may be this is only temporary... :(

Illori

seems they finally put a time limit on editing posts... seems to be around 1 hour. would have been nice to have been told this was going to be changed.

But mod owner will need to update OP from time to time. Can they be excluded? At least for the mod's OP.

Shambles

There was recent discussion (last week?) about the ability to retro-edit posts.

If the policy has changed then it's poor form not informing members.

Arantor

In that discussion I even specifically called out this edge case and suggested how it might be tackled. (By editing the mod's page, rather than the topic)

Personally, I do not know of any discussion about this and would rather not participate. If this decision has been made and enforced, so be it. I rather not get involved with this. Thanks for the highlight anyway. :(

Antes

such lovely words... "enforced", I rather like to say "applied"...

Kindred

yup... a 60 minute limit of editing posts has been applied.

Seeing as how you are the first to notice or have an issue (and it's been in place for a week, now) I think that the arguments that the edit feature is frequently used (which I was a defender of) are indeed, less applicable than I thought.

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: