The new Edit rule...

Started by Burke ♞ Knight, February 04, 2015, 12:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARG01

Quote from: dougiefresh on February 20, 2015, 01:24:17 PM
Any progress on this topic?

I was going to offer my opinions on this but I was afraid that I would say something stupid, and not be able to edit or delete later. So I'll just keep quite.

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

margarett

LOL :)

Next week I should be able to look at it and hopefully have a fix for it.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

wynnyelle

I just wind up double posting instead when I can't edit my posts anymore and need to add more info.

Antes

You should be posting instead of editing, new post(s) also notifies the other user(s) (replied) to that topic, so they'll actually get notified about the progress on solving or answering (or any other) stuff...

Acans

Also while Bruno looks at a fix were updating the customize description updates the first post of the topic in Modifications and Packages & Theme Site Themes, please send a PM to SMF Customization Team requesting to have the first post manually updated :).
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Advertisement: