News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

mobile app

Started by santanu, February 06, 2015, 05:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

santanu

Hi, I am running smf from 2007..  I would like to introduce android & ios apps for my members. Can anyone help regarding the same.

My smf forum version 1.1.16 will be upgrading soon to the latest 1.1.20

margarett

We don't have officially (and we probably will not have in the future) any mobile app.

I can only suggest you to try Tapatalk. It's not a popular application within the SMF Team but it's the most known application for what you want to have.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Arantor

Even if we did introduce a mobile app, it won't work with the 1.1 series since all effort is on 2.1 with only 2.0 receiving maintenance.

In any case, this completely applies.

hitsme

suhaneankit

In future also it is not possible to have mobile app ? :-O
7 Steps IRCTC Registration IRCTC Registration in 7 Steps
Check PNR Status IRCTC PNR Status

margarett

Quote from: margarett on February 06, 2015, 06:55:57 AM
We don't have officially (and we probably will not have in the future) any mobile app.

I can only suggest you to try Tapatalk. It's not a popular application within the SMF Team but it's the most known application for what you want to have.
^^ This still applies ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

And the bigger question is... why? A responsive thrme, as we have designed fir 2.1 us a better yse if resources than a mobile app snyway.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: