Single Sign on with PHPVMS

Started by iGavB, February 07, 2015, 12:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iGavB

Good afternoon all,

I am in the process of starting my own Virtual Airline and as such have created a website using PHPVMS.

The website etc works and has register functionality etc, now, here's where I am scratching my head..

I have installed a SMF forum under /forums on my site and want it to be able to use the exact same login (single sign on) as the main website.

I know this is possible as I have seen it, but even after Google'ing I am unable to find out how.

My "coding" knowledge is low, but I do have a general understanding of how to find my way around.

Is anyone able to help me with this please?

margarett

Hi and welcome ;)

First thing you need to check is this
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Category:Integrating_SMF

So you need to check the integration possibilities within SMF and check if you need further help ;)

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

iGavB

Ok, thanks for the reply. I actually happened to find a solution in SMF Register 2.0 from simpilotgroup

Seems to work well after testing :)

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: