News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Forum Topics

Started by sshahnawaz, February 08, 2015, 04:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sshahnawaz

I have started a forum for Computer Software Beginners and the topics are as under:

Windows Questions

Questions related to Microsoft Windows can be posted here.

Internet and Website Questions
Any questions related to Internet and Websites can be asked here.

MS Office Questions
Questions related to Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point can be posted here.
Graphics Designing Questions
Questions about Graphics Designing software like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator and others.
File Types and Conversion
There are a lot of file types which we come across while we are working or even having a look on our computer. Ask about file types and conversions here.
Other Software Questions
Post your questions about any other software which is not covered above.

Currently, I have not started attracting people to my forum, because I'm not sure I am going on the right track.

If you think my track is wrong, suggest me some other topics for a new forum or make some correction, for example:
Should I maximize it more or minimize the topics?
Or I have to skip some of these and concentrate on others.

My aim is to build a community. Topic should be interesting.

Thanks...

How to Make Money Online - Urdu Description https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Deggh2ZxNE

Acans

Content is key.

If you create tutorials/guides/etc than that'll bring visitors who are searching for them. If they stick around they may ask a question, and providing an answer will create more content, etc.
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

sshahnawaz

Thank you very much ...
How to Make Money Online - Urdu Description https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Deggh2ZxNE

Advertisement: