2 questions regarding font color

Started by Rubie, February 13, 2015, 08:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubie

Ok so my questions are:

1. How can I make the color names have colors like the picture shown below?

2. Is it possible to put an image in the drop down menu instead of the color name, as shown below?

Kindred

No. Images can not be put into drop downs like that.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Rubie

Ok. Any idea about the first question?

Kindred

I think there was a mod to do some thing like that....  But even that is problematic.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

I'm confused. My color dropdown box is already like the first picture and I don't have any mods that make it do that.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Kindred

is your color dropdown box showing the colored text (colored to the same color as the word?)

because that is definitely not a standard part of SMF...
Слaва
Украинi

Steve

Yea, it is. Let me look through my mod list again.

Steve

Rubie

Mortissimov

Yes. I tested it. Works perfectly with 2.0.9.

Steve

Since she was asking me the answer is yes lol ... ;D

Rubie

Gwenwyfar

You could do blocks of color as well, using background-color to fill it with the color, but I wouldn't recommend doing it. A text sample works much better :)
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

Advertisement: