News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Registration linked to my Worpdress?

Started by zewtastic, February 17, 2015, 11:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zewtastic

I would like to set up an all-in-one registration, so if my users register at my wordpress site, they are also registered for SM.

I am new here so hope someone can point me in the right direction to find some detail on something like this if possible.

Thanks for any help.

:)

Kindred

There is a Wordpress-smf bridge/mod... But I hve heard mised reviews about it.

The main question is.... Why do you need to have both systems running?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

zewtastic

Well the wordpress site that I have modded is my primary site.

I just do not want users to have to create a 2nd registration for the forums, and I want to also create cross functionality.

I thought I would ask as I am new to SM forums, but I figure I can probably hack my way through it if necessary.

Kindred

No need to hack it. If you really want to run both systems together, as I said, there is a new bridge/mod combination that allows the linkage...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

zewtastic

zewtastic

Well I found 1 mod, but it is many many years old. And only works from the SMF side of things, which is expected I guess.

I will see if I can salvage any of it.

Kindred

No... There is a brand new one.  I am using mobile right now, so I can't easily paste... But look in the bridges and integrations board for the link...
Слaва
Украинi

zewtastic

Kindred that looks like what I am wanting to do.

Thank you for the heads up.

:)

Advertisement: