I really like this theme, but I don't know what It's called.

Started by sweetpepper, February 19, 2015, 11:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetpepper

Hello, first post here. I was browsing the Internet a few weeks ago, and I stumbled upon this picture, and decided to save it, because I've been considering making my own website. Well, I'm wondering if anyone knows the name of this theme. I looked at the bottom of the image, and it says "powered by simple machines", so I figured this would be the best place to look.  ;D

What I mostly like is, how everything is sorted in different boxes. That's the way I'd like my website to look. I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask for help, but hopefully either way, I get some help.

Thanks!

EDIT: I don't know how to post hyperlinks.

Kindred

Well, first of all...  The admin there is probably using a portal to make those blocks... Not the theme itself

Second, however... If he is using a portal, then he is in violation of the portal mod license, since he is not displaying the portal copyright

Third... He is running an outdated and insecure version of smf.

Finally...  Seems to be a dead site now. I tried to reach it and just get connection reset.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Burke ♞ Knight

Quote from: Kindred on February 20, 2015, 01:50:47 AM
Second, however... If he is using a portal, then he is in violation of the portal mod license, since he is not displaying the portal copyright

That would depend on which portal.
SimplePortal allows copyright removal now, like SMF 2.0.x does.

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

ARG01

Quote from: Pipke on February 27, 2015, 10:48:57 AM
Here some more info, maybe you can contact this user.
Quote from: NIAB on August 12, 2013, 02:39:29 AM
Made my own portal

www.wasded.com

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=509324.msg3591803#msg3591803

How is this supposed to help? I mean, the link in the post is bad and the member has not logged on for almost 16 months now.  ???
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Pipke

Quote from: SimpMode (ARG) on February 27, 2015, 11:47:32 AM
Quote from: Pipke on February 27, 2015, 10:48:57 AM
Here some more info, maybe you can contact this user.
Quote from: NIAB on August 12, 2013, 02:39:29 AM
Made my own portal

www.wasded.com

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=509324.msg3591803#msg3591803

How is this supposed to help? I mean, the link in the post is bad and the member has not logged on for almost 16 months now.  ???

Well can try to contact via Twitter, nothing ventured nothing gained
Twitter --> https://twitter.com/GetWasded

"If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry: Worry never fixes anything."

Click here to view my mods for SMF

Hey 👋 Did i helped... you like what i do. You can now buy me a coffee! ☕

Advertisement: