News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Extension choice

Started by kolaylezzet, February 21, 2015, 11:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolaylezzet

I am about to decide an extension... and wanted to learn the choice of the community.
Which of the J3.0 compatible extension performed better for SM.

margarett

None, really.

There is no functional bridge for SMF and J! that we know of...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

kolaylezzet

Thanks margarett

There is an extention named JFusion listing SMF in supported softwares, but it is compatible only J2.5.  But I know that some extensions of J2.5 do not produce problem with j3.0. I wanted to know is there anybody who has tried this.
Beside this, JoomSEF is compatible with J3.0 and claiming to be SMF Bridge.
As you know asking to learn is generally less costly than trying.

Best regards.

margarett

Thank you for the information ;)

I heard about JFusion, yes, but I mever used it myself and, AFAIK that's a paid plugin so most people aren't really into it...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

You will have to ask the authors of those extensions. We didn't write them and we don't support them here...   So, really, the authors are the best ones to ask, on their own support sites.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kolaylezzet

kolaylezzet

Thanks Kindred

I'm aware that you didn't write any of them and it is not rational to expect support here.
Their sites provide some information. But as you may accept that the ideas and feelings of users of particular software are more valuable than that of producers.

Best regards.

live627

Quotethe ideas and feelings of users of particular software are more valuable than that of producers.
Not sure if serious...

kolaylezzet

Thanks live627

The word "generally" must have been added in that sentence.

Advertisement: