News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

white page step 5

Started by Ranius, February 23, 2015, 02:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranius

Good evening , I'm trying to install version 2.1 of smf , the fifth step gives me a blank page !

I am a new user and I apologize to arrive in the forum with a problem , but I do not know what to do !

Ringrazo everyone in advance for the time you want to devote

Illori

why are you trying to install 2.1? it is a beta version. i hope you are not trying to install it to use it in production. if you do want to install 2.1 you should use the version found on github.

margarett

I also ran into that problem more than once but, don't know why, it's not happening anymore so the issue was closed
https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1/issues/2651

Can you check the server logs and check if there's something relevant there?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

Also, you may get that white page if your system is not meeting the minimum requirements, like php or MySQL versions
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: