News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Sliding Login Panel.

Started by bmgxc9, February 23, 2015, 08:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmgxc9

I am wondering if it is possible to add this sliding login panel to my SMF2.0.9

http://web-kreation.com/all/nice-clean-sliding-login-panel-built-with-jquery/

If so, could somebody briefly explain?

Mortissimov

Glacier2 by Logo Off contains this feature, but they using a special mod for this [LGF Mod]. It's a free theme I think, it was at least in.

Bigguy

It is possible. I have done it. As posted above me there is a theme available that has this encorporated already. You may be better off doing it that way.

bmgxc9

Just to be clear, it is possible to adopt just that part of the theme and not integrate the whole theme?

Bigguy

It's possible to install just the panel yes. I have done it before but it was a long time ago. Had registration moved there and login plus a bit of news. It just takes a test site and a bit of playin around. (Don't play with code on your live site...always make a test site and then go nuts tryin stuff out. ;)

Kindred

A few things...

1- you can not just use the code that you found without edit. After all, you have to incorporate the smf login details.
2- you probably can not just use that theme's login box, either.
3- you, of course, will need to out stuff correctly into the index.template.php file, JavaScript and css...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: