News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Admin Menu

Started by DenDen60, February 26, 2015, 01:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DenDen60

I use the SMF curve theme and I would like the ADMIN menu to appear under the tom menu when I am logged in as admin.

Is this possible to do? I imagine so? So how would I go about to do this?

Thanks

margarett

What's a "tom menu"? :P

A mockup image, maybe? ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

DenDen60

Ok.

This is the normal menu:
  Home  Forum  Help  Search  Admin  Moderate  Profile  My Messages  Calendar  Members  Logout 

Just under this line, I would lke to see the ADMIN menu at all time when I am logged in.
Home  Forum  Help  Search  Admin  Moderate  Profile  My Messages  Calendar  Members  Logout 

Main Configuration EzPortal Forum Members Maintenance

Shambles

Have you tried the Admin menu open down the left hand side?

Probably doesn't work in SMF 2.1 (from what I once read) but should be ok in SMF 2.0.9

DenDen60

Thanks Shambles,

I use this once I am in the ADMIN menu. However, I want to have access to the menu, even when I am not in the ADMIN section.

Burke ♞ Knight

What is the point of having the admin menu, OUT of the admin section?
Because too lazy to click Admin to get to the admin section, then click what you want? ;)

Why not look for the mod that places the whole admin menu into the Admin button's drop down on main menu?

DenDen60

I was aware of this mod, but I prefer to include the line below.

But a mix of DougiesFresh MOD and the line below would be great. 

Deaks

Denis did you get this working?

I have marked this as solved as its been a month since you replied.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

DenDen60

It is not reaaly solved, but you may close it. I will look at this later down the road.

Thanks

Deaks

well its easy to do with a bit of manual work and roundabout coding.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: