[SMF 2.1] ssi_login() bug?

Started by Javaew, February 26, 2015, 06:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javaew

I've been playing with SMF 2.1 for a while now, because I want to use it for a new website when it's a bit more stable. I tried to integrate SMF in a simple test website by using the SSI functions, but I couldn't get ssi_login() working.

In one way, it works just like it should (like with 2.0), because it shows you a login form when you're not logged in. But when I fill in my username and password and click the login button, it gives me the following error message:
An Error Has Occurred
Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again.
Back

I installed SMF 2.1 on WampServer, I also installed it on my Raspberry Pi webserver and I even tried it with the ssi_example.php files of SMF 2.1 testing sites I found on Google. I also tried the latest version from https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1/archive/release-2.1.zip (I guess that's a newer version than the Beta 1 release?)

It seems to happen everywhere, so I figured it must be a bug, and it doesn't seem to be fixed yet.. So I hope I did the right thing by making this post. Just let me know if you need more information to reproduce the error.

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Bigguy

Is this line missing a ]

<input type="hidden" name="', $context['login_token_var'], '" value="', $context['login_token', '">

Bigguy

Advertisement: