News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Problem with my net and site.

Started by erased, February 28, 2015, 12:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erased

Hello all. I can't enter the site, just isn't opening.. I asked my friends and acquaintances and all they can enter, except me. I tried through the phone, computer and my laptop  and again same problem.. it is only to my network can not login. I tried from another network and everything is ok.... it's just inaccessible only by my network. I need your help. If you want more information about my nickname and site adress or ip adress tell me and i will contact you.

erased

I think my IP is blocked and why? I didn't do anything wrong

margarett

Do you have these problems HERE (like, in this forum) or in your own site?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

erased

No, i just can't visit only in my own site. I already visited a few smf sites and everything is OK.. Just only my site can't visit..

- I'll repeat that, everyone CAN visit my site, just only me can't
- When i changed my network to some random with slow internet connection i can visit, but with my own can't .. this problem is from today
I think you block my ip adress to my site, i don't know... i have no idea what happens

margarett

Quote from: erased on February 28, 2015, 02:13:23 PM
I think you block my ip adress to my site, i don't know... i have no idea what happens
WE did not do anything at your site. How could we do it? It's either your server or something in your forum...

What happens when you can't access?
* The forum doesn't even open in your browser? What does your browser tell you?
* The forum opens but you get a message telling you you're banned?

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

erased

I tried already with 3 browsers - Mozila,Chrome and Explorer.

The browsers tell me :

This means :

Timeout connection

Just-kidding.site90.com server defaults set time for connection.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again shortly.
     If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's hardware.
     If your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy, check of Firefox is permitted to access the Internet.

erased

it shows me all day.. i'll say again that , i have no problem with other SMF forums only with MY.

- Others peoples can visit my forum and everything is OK, but i can't
- I tried with another network and everything is ok, but with my network can't visit..

margarett

You need to contact your host and tell them that you can't access your forum from your IP (don't forget to tell them which IP you have)

There is really nothing we can do to help you... Your problem is not related to SMF, it's a network or server issue...

a10

2.0.19, php 8.0.23, MariaDB 10.5.15. Mods: Contact Page, Like Posts, Responsive Curve, Search Focus Dropdown, Add Join Date to Post.

erased

a10

^^ rebooted pc + cleared browser cache after setting new dns? Already used another browser, but also try to disable firewall. With all this tried and if still failing, definitely have a chat with your internet provider!
2.0.19, php 8.0.23, MariaDB 10.5.15. Mods: Contact Page, Like Posts, Responsive Curve, Search Focus Dropdown, Add Join Date to Post.

erased

I think it was bug.. today i joined and everything is ok now.. thanks for help, mate. have good day)

a10

Ain't it a nice feeling when things work fine   :)

Advertisement: